Full English Break-fest is Shitmat’s debut proper, the follow up to the brilliant KillaBabylonKutz doublepack. It’s a compilation of the best tracks from the preceding months series of classic EP’s. An embarassment of Riches; Day O takes the Banana Boat Song and turns it into a classic amen junglist lighter anthem; ‘Dubplate Murder Sound’ is a slow-burner, building up through dancehall and rare groove into a floor-friendly roller…. ‘There’s No Business Like Propa Rungleclotted Mashup Bizznizz’ reinterprets Irving Berlin’s classic show song ina way he surely never intended and ‘Dis Dancehall Ting…’ is the best jungle version of Aled Jones ‘Walking in the Air’ you’ll ever hear. Ass to this the best in Psytrance Blue Peter mashups and breakbeat ‘ardcore odes to Big Ben and you have one of the defining albums for 2000s breakcore that will rock any open-minded night. As featured in the legendary live Shitmat shows of the last year and a half. This is the junglistic breakcore classic of the future – do not miss out!
01. Badman Ballad
03. Shut Up
04. Dubplate Murder Sound
05. There’s No Business Like Propa’ Rungleclotted Mashup Bizznizz
06. UK Swampcore Sucks In Comparison To Techstep New Wave Psy-Jungle
07. Big Ben’s Big Remix
08. Theme From The 1988 Morris Dancer Massacre
09. Dis Dancehall Ting Is Better Than That T.V. Ting Tony
10. Night Of The Scorpion Scumland Riders
11. Haile Selassie Rules O.K.
12. Day 0
13. B & B
14. Full Sunken Breakfast