From the same Parisien scene as dDamage, Ra (aka Raoul Sinier) is well known for his artwork and videos as well as his music. Indeed he designed the sleeve for Planet Mu's dDamage album "Radio Ape".
In 2004, he released his first album "Raoul Loves You" on the now sadly defunct Coredump label. 2004 was also the year in which he started to play live in the Parisien scene in such venues as the Batofar, Point Ephemere and the Trabendo, alongside dDamage, Vsnares, Luke Vibert, Fennesz and Me...
We release the Ev.Panic in tribute to Coredump Records' Jay Jedlicka who sadly died in March 2006. The release was originally due on Coredump and all profits go to his wife Amanda and her son Preston.
Jul 9, 2007
- May 09, 2014 - Ekoplekz at Cafe Oto (London)
- May 17, 2014 - Ekoplekz at Click Festival (Elsinore)
- May 22, 2014 - Venetian Snares at Kissinger Club (Antwerp)
- May 23, 2014 - Venetian Snares at Indigo (Istanbul)
- May 24, 2014 - Venetian Snares at Scala (London)
- May 25, 2014 - Venetian Snares at Soup Kitchen (Manchester)
- May 26, 2014 - Venetian Snares at Norwich Arts Centre (Norwich)
- May 29, 2014 - John Wizards at Primavera Sound (Barcelona)
- May 31, 2014 - Venetian Snares at Taicoclub Festival (Nagano)
- Jun 04, 2014 - Venetian Snares at Loppen (Copenhagen)